This church presides over Charles III Square and was planned during the king’s reign. The original building was demolished after the Spanish Civil War to make way for a larger church that was completed in 1941 on the same site.
It consists of a large central nave flanked by very narrow side naves in the form of chapels. The façade has a covered atrium enclosed by four columns with entasis and Tuscan capitals. The upper part, above the atrium, has a window in the centre and lateral pilasters with Ionic capitals. It is crowned by a triangular pediment. The side bell tower is plain.